KG "tanked" it

Thanks Mr. Glen Taylor for blaming the team demise on the best thing that ever happened to the hapless Timberwolves franchise. It had to be done. I understand Taylor's frustration for his team never seriously contending for an NBA title. KG had all-timer talents such as Anthony Peeler, Will Avery, Rasho Nesterovic, Igor Rakocevic and my all-time favorite: the Kandy "throw up the ball near the basket" Man and was never able to bring a championship to Minnesota. Damn you KG! I'm sure Kevin Garnett willed Mark Madsen to jack-up 3-pointers on that last game against Memphis. Maybe the Code Man can rant some more...

Oh I forgot Felipe Lopez, my apologies Felipe

On a serious note:
Think you have what it takes to take on the Code Man and I. Join our NCAA tournament bracket pool

Group ID# 96083 Password: devildog

Comments